Adhesion Microscope Slides SuperFrost® plus GOLD
These slides are specially designed for the application of fresh or formalin fixed frozen tissue sections.
SuperFrost® plus GOLD Slides
- have got a new inbuild glass adhesive technology which first attracts and then chemically bonds fresh or formalin fixed frozen tissue sections firmly to the surface of the slide.
- securely attach frozen breast, brain, skin and other normally difficult to bond tissue sections to the slide.
- are ideal when special stains, immunocytochemical and in-situ DNA hybridization techniques are applied on fresh frozen and formalin fixed frozen tissue sections.
- also assist tissue adherence during immunohistochemical analysis of estrogen and progesterone receptors in fresh frozen breast tissue.
- are compatible with both toluidine blue and hematoxylin and eosin rapid frozen sections stains.
When the needle biopsy of kidney, the shave biopsy of skin, or the lymph node sample presents you limited tissue for the immunoflourescent analysis, make every section count with SuperFrost® plus GOLD slides.
03-0063 SuperFrost® plus GOLD Slides, ground edges 90 °
Our slides are CE marked and therefore for in-vitro diagnostic applications.
1 Qty. = 72 pcs.